G&S Business Communications is looking to hire undergraduate interns for a paid Market Communicator position. Internship will take place in New York City over Summer 2022.
Interns will experience a wide range of agency capabilities including Branding and Purpose, Creative Storytelling, Demand Generation, Digital and Social Engagement, Media Relations, Reputation Management, Research and Insights, Crisis Communications, and Environmental, Social & Governance (ESG). Good communication skills are necessary as interns will engage and network with functional leaders, communicators and stakeholders across the company. Interns will work alongside G&S’s client teams in a collaborative environment, and gain important foundational skills necessary to compete in today’s marketplace. Each intern will be aligned to a primary client and/or team but will also have the opportunity to support projects for other clients and/or teams across a range of market sectors. G&S encourages interns to take confident risks, challenge assumptions and bring forward great ideas !
- Strong writing skills with a strong curiosity for business communications and agency life
- Social media and digital platform knowledge
- Enjoys working both independently and with a collaborative team
- Open to feedback with an action-oriented, solutions-driven attitude
- The ability to multitask, meet deadlines and keep a sense of humor
- Adapts and thrives in remote working conditions
Visit https://gsbusinesscommunications.bamboohr.com/jobs/ for more information