Target is hiring for internship and full time roles!
As an executive team leader, you will work in a fun and energetic environment as you lead their store teams to deliver on their mission to bring joy to guests. You’ll use retail fundamentals and critical thinking skills to effectively problem solve, eliminate roadblocks, and create efficiencies for your team. You’ll lead one of their core departments and work through your team of hourly leaders and team members to drive a guest obsessed shopping experience.
Sherwin Williams is offering paid internship positions with limitless opportunities upon graduation! Gain hands-on experience in management, sales, operations, and communications while delivering meaningful customer experiences.
Harana Market, a local business, is seeking a Social Media Intern.
- Currently pursuing a degree in marketing, journalism, communications, hospitality, or a related ﬁeld
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, with a keen eye for detail
- Creative and irreverent thinking with an ability to generate engaging content ideas to create content
- Knowledge of current social media trends and best practices
- Strong organizational and time management skills, with the ability to meet deadlines
- Basic understanding of SEO and online marketing concepts and the desire to continue learning new techniques
- Proﬁcient in using social media platforms and tools, including scheduling and analytics tools
- Ability to work independently and collaboratively in a fast-paced environment
- Strong passion for and/or knowledge of hospitality, food service, and community-based mutual aid food programs
- brainstorm and create engaging and on-brand content
- develop our content calendar/schedule to ensure consistent and timely posting across platforms
- Monitor and engage with our social media audience by responding to comments, messages, and inquiries in a timely and professional manner
- Brainstorm and suggest social media strategies to increase brand awareness, reach, and engagement
- Analyze analytics to gauge the success of
- Collaborate with owners to align social media content with overall marketing campaigns and initiatives
- Ensure consistency in branding and messaging across all social media
- Stay up-to-date with emerging social media trends and platforms, and propose innovative ideas to enhance our social media presence to reach new audiences
Students may apply by sending their resume and a short note about why they want to do their internship at Harana Market, to Chris Mauricio (they/them) and Eva Tringali (she/her), Co-Owners, Harana Market, at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Remember, DMJ and COMM students MUST be certified eligible to earn internship credits before applying to internship opportunities. Learn more in the Internship Information Packet: tinyurl.com/npinternpacket
As a local community bank, Rondout Savings is seeking individuals that are talented, motivated, and looking to make an impact on the organization and communities they serve. They provide employees with opportunities for growth and a fulfilling career.
Intern applications for the Woodstock Film Festival Internship Program are now open for Summer and Fall internships! Their office is located at 13 Rock City Road in Woodstock, NY. All internships are in-person, though there is partial remote availability.
G&S Business Communications is looking to hire undergraduate interns for a paid Market Communicator position. Internship will take place in New York City over Summer 2022. Continue reading
Novellas New Paltz has been established since 2011, and has been a successful catering hall since. We host Weddings, Sweet 16’s, Bar/ Bat Mitzvah’s, Corporate Events, Birthday Parties and any other events that we believe we can provide excellent service for. We are family owned and ran, and work hard to develop strong relationships within our community.
We have an internship position available for students interested in Marketing/ Social Media/ Communications.
The Redwing Blackbird Theater is looking for an intern for this spring with an interest in increasing the visibility of RBT. Social media interests and experience are definitely a plus!
Internship can be completed virtually or in-person when social distancing can be observed.
Redwing Blackbird Theater is based on Main St. in Rosendale, NY with a local, national & international presence.
Intern responsibilities might include but not limited to:
- Website updates to redwingblackbirdtheater.com (hosted by Squarespace)
- Instagram updates — @redwing.blackbird.theater
- Regular list serve updates & mailings
- Promotion of socially distanced puppet museum tours for small family “pods,” with a focus on homeschoolers & their parents
- New grant proposal writing & ongoing grant fulfillment reporting
To apply, email Amy Trompetter at email@example.com.
Marketing internship for Hale Advisors
We are looking for an enthusiastic and motivated intern to join our team and help facilitate with our organization’s project goals. In this position, you will be expected to learn the ins-and-outs of daily routines and procedures to help our team run efficiently.
Job Duties & Responsibilities:
Include but are not limited to the following:
- Research and various writing assignments
- Have a love of Digital Marketing and an excitement to learn more
- Facilitate in content creation for clients
- Continuous updating on client projects
- Social Media monitoring and posting
- Research creative holiday gifts to then order, organize and send to clients during the holiday season
- Assisting on any other projects to help support the staff
Requirements & Qualifications:
- Must be above 18 years old and enrolled in an accredited university, preferably in business, marketing, journalism, or public relations
- Proficient computer skills, including Microsoft Office Suite (Word, PowerPoint, and Excel)
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Energetic and eager to take on new projects and ideas
- Ability to prioritize/execute to achieve desired company and project goals
Non-Disclosure Agreement (NDA): Our standard non-disclosure agreement must be signed prior to start.
Send resume, cover letter and a writing sample to Marie Hull firstname.lastname@example.org before Nov. 9 to be considered