Breast Cancer Options, a non-profit advocacy group based in Kingston, NY, is seeking help from an unpaid intern with public relations/strategic communications and outreach. This internship involves all aspects of PR including media, PR online, flyers and brochures, event planning and organization, etc.
The Woodstock Film Festival is accepting applications for the Spring, Summer, and Fall Internship Program. Departments include but are not limited to: Operations, Public Relations and Marketing, Festival Administration, Programming, Graphic Design, Photography, and Production.
Responsibilities may include: database management, film entry screening evaluations, fundraising, public relations, social media, copy editing, community outreach, industry research, production coordination, event planning, and equipment optimizing/organization.
The internship will be custom tailored depending on the intern’s individual experience and skills. Applicants with extensive knowledge of relevant software systems will be able to expand upon their experience. Programs include Adobe Acrobat, Photoshop, Canva, Squarespace, Lightroom, monday.com, Google Drive, and more.
Target is hiring for internship and full time roles!
As an executive team leader, you will work in a fun and energetic environment as you lead their store teams to deliver on their mission to bring joy to guests. You’ll use retail fundamentals and critical thinking skills to effectively problem solve, eliminate roadblocks, and create efficiencies for your team. You’ll lead one of their core departments and work through your team of hourly leaders and team members to drive a guest obsessed shopping experience.
Sherwin Williams is offering paid internship positions with limitless opportunities upon graduation! Gain hands-on experience in management, sales, operations, and communications while delivering meaningful customer experiences.
Are you passionate about the environment and social justice? Want to help create more sustainable communities that are better places to live and work? Do you believe in advocating for a clean energy future for everyone? If yes, then these opportunities might be for you!
Northwestern Mutual is seeking a hands-on intern in financial services and communication! The hands-on intern experience includes partnering with financial representatives who show you how it’s done through mentoring and joint-work programs. Like your colleagues in the network office, you have access to the resources of Northwestern Mutual, including:
- A coach who meets with you regularly to help evaluate and fine-tune your efforts for greatest results.
- Trusted financial specialists and advisors with technical know-how to help you create customized solutions for your clients.
- Access to Northwestern Mutual’s world-class insurance services and internationally recognized investment products
Specifically, you’ll practice the personalized approach they use to offer financial solutions tailored to each client’s individual needs. You’ll follow these key steps in their process, working independently with guidance from experienced colleagues:
- Meet with Clients: You’ll set up appointments to discuss your clients current financial situation.
- Analyze the Clients Situation: Through extensive fact-finding, you’ll uncover long-term goals that you will use to help determine your clients needs.
- Make Recommendations: After evaluating your clients current situation and goals, you’ll determine what products can help fill their needs and present appropriate solutions to your client.
- Provide Ongoing Service: You’ll continue to work with your clients beyond the close of the sale. Most financial representatives contact their clients twice a year to determine whether their needs have changed and keep them aware of the resources available to them.
Application Process: Visit Financial Advisor & Corporate Careers | Northwestern Mutual where you can find your local office and start your application.
Mediacom is the nation’s fifth-largest cable television company. Mediacom offers a wide array of information, communications, and entertainment services, including video, high-speed data, and phone, and provides innovative broadband communications solutions.
Students interested in a long term internship opportunity should consider applying for the Hudson Valley International Festival of the Voice Internship. The internship would begin immediately and conclude July 10, 2024 (there is a possibility of creating a permanent position afterwards). Continue reading
The Legislative Gazette is seeking journalism and multi-media interns to serve as writers, photographers, copy editors, social media editors, podcast producers, and video content producers for the spring 2024 semester. More than $10K is available to provide Scholarships for qualified students (preference given to underrepresented students and those with financial hardship).
The Newburgh Urban Farm and Food Initiative (NUFFI), is a not for profit organization that empowers residents working together to build a just and resilient food system that improves the environment and health of the community in the City of Newburgh.
NUFFI is seeking a Communications Intern to assist with community engagement through NUFFI’s social media accounts. The position is for an individual who can commit 2-5 hours a week on a flexible schedule, with a majority of the work being done remotely. The position will report to the NUFFI’s Communications Consultant.
- Post to social media accounts and generate interactions
- Aid in creating and scheduling social media posts
- Attend events and document details for website and social media content
- Proficient in Instagram and Facebook platforms
- Knowledgeable in content creation
- Able to work 2-5 hours a week and is flexible for some weekend events
- Fluent in Spanish is a plus but not required
The internship can start as soon as possible and can run as long as intern is available. Compensation for the position would be $18/ hour.
**NOTE: If you want to earn credits for this internship, you must comply with the department internship requirements (advance eligibility, follow the academic calendar, register through Nancy Heiz, etc.) Refer to tinyurl.com/npinternpacket for all guidelines.
To apply, send your Resume and a brief Cover Letter to email@example.com