The Woodstock Film Festival is accepting applications for the Spring, Summer, and Fall Internship Program. Departments include but are not limited to: Operations, Public Relations and Marketing, Festival Administration, Programming, Graphic Design, Photography, and Production.
Responsibilities may include: database management, film entry screening evaluations, fundraising, public relations, social media, copy editing, community outreach, industry research, production coordination, event planning, and equipment optimizing/organization.
The internship will be custom tailored depending on the intern’s individual experience and skills. Applicants with extensive knowledge of relevant software systems will be able to expand upon their experience. Programs include Adobe Acrobat, Photoshop, Canva, Squarespace, Lightroom, monday.com, Google Drive, and more.
Target is hiring for internship and full time roles!
As an executive team leader, you will work in a fun and energetic environment as you lead their store teams to deliver on their mission to bring joy to guests. You’ll use retail fundamentals and critical thinking skills to effectively problem solve, eliminate roadblocks, and create efficiencies for your team. You’ll lead one of their core departments and work through your team of hourly leaders and team members to drive a guest obsessed shopping experience.
Sherwin Williams is offering paid internship positions with limitless opportunities upon graduation! Gain hands-on experience in management, sales, operations, and communications while delivering meaningful customer experiences.
Are you passionate about the environment and social justice? Want to help create more sustainable communities that are better places to live and work? Do you believe in advocating for a clean energy future for everyone? If yes, then these opportunities might be for you!
NYS Music is seeking interns in music history research and news and features for the Spring and Summer semesters of 2024!
An entry-level position is now available at D. Pagan Communications, a public relations firm based on Long Island.
Public Relations Assistant [REMOTE] Job Description:
D. Pagan Communications is a full-service technology public relations agency specializing in the broadcast, pro audio, installation, music and recording, and video production industries. They tell the stories of how their clients’ products/solutions work behind the scenes through written collateral, strong media relations and a virtual trade show presence. They’re looking to add a versatile Public Relations Assistant to their team who is enthusiastic about the areas in which they specialize in and staying ahead of evolving technologies.
MUST HAVE (or be working toward):
Bachelor’s degree in public relations, journalism, communications or related field; strong writing and media relations skills, and an interest in technology (B2B) fields. Digital marketing, content development, social media marketing and previous agency setting experience is a plus. This job requires working remotely with a personal computer set-up and reliable internet, as well as familiarity with a range of platforms, including Zoom.
This professional will be primarily responsible for assisting senior team members with day-to-day account tasks, such as:
- General administrative tasks
- Creation and distribution of press materials and other related collateral
- Media placement monitoring and logging
- Transcription of end-user interviews
- Blogging and social media support
- Research new markets
If you are interested in this opportunity, send resume to: email@example.com.
Northwestern Mutual is seeking a hands-on intern in financial services and communication! The hands-on intern experience includes partnering with financial representatives who show you how it’s done through mentoring and joint-work programs. Like your colleagues in the network office, you have access to the resources of Northwestern Mutual, including:
- A coach who meets with you regularly to help evaluate and fine-tune your efforts for greatest results.
- Trusted financial specialists and advisors with technical know-how to help you create customized solutions for your clients.
- Access to Northwestern Mutual’s world-class insurance services and internationally recognized investment products
Specifically, you’ll practice the personalized approach they use to offer financial solutions tailored to each client’s individual needs. You’ll follow these key steps in their process, working independently with guidance from experienced colleagues:
- Meet with Clients: You’ll set up appointments to discuss your clients current financial situation.
- Analyze the Clients Situation: Through extensive fact-finding, you’ll uncover long-term goals that you will use to help determine your clients needs.
- Make Recommendations: After evaluating your clients current situation and goals, you’ll determine what products can help fill their needs and present appropriate solutions to your client.
- Provide Ongoing Service: You’ll continue to work with your clients beyond the close of the sale. Most financial representatives contact their clients twice a year to determine whether their needs have changed and keep them aware of the resources available to them.
Application Process: Visit Financial Advisor & Corporate Careers | Northwestern Mutual where you can find your local office and start your application.
Mediacom is the nation’s fifth-largest cable television company. Mediacom offers a wide array of information, communications, and entertainment services, including video, high-speed data, and phone, and provides innovative broadband communications solutions.
The Department of Communication is excited to announce the launch of our new MA in Strategic Communication, beginning Spring 2024. This program caters to both traditional students and working professionals. We offer courses in two formats: asynchronous and hybrid.
- Asynchronous classes are entirely online with no in-person meetings.
- Hybrid courses primarily follow the asynchronous format but include three in-person sessions throughout the semester for discussions and collaborative projects.
For the upcoming spring semester, we are introducing three courses:
- CMM501: Applied Communication Research Methods (asynchronous)
- CMM705: Collaboration, Leadership, and Facilitation (hybrid)
- CMM709: Narrative, Identity and Community (hybrid)
Join Steve Densmore and Briana Maloney from Choice Words for an informative session on writing grants! The event will take place Thursday, Oct. 12, from 3 – 4 p.m. in Old Main B125.
It is open to all students and faculty, priority for Communication Studies majors. Scan this QR code to register for the event:
If you have any special accessibility needs, please
contact Amanda Valentin at firstname.lastname@example.org or
845-257-3450 as soon as possible prior to the event
to make appropriate accommodations.