Rivet Boutique Matchmaking (RBM) is a small, fun, and engaging company. Our work environment includes flexible work hours and a relaxed atmosphere. We operate in the NYC/NJ metro areas and our clients are young-at-heart professionals seeking something meaningful.
We are hiring a talented Social Media/Admin Intern to join our team. If you’re excited to be part of a fun start-up, RBM is a great place to jumpstart your professional career.
The founder of the company is a professional, certified matchmaker with a background in talent acquisition, hiring, and career advising. Not only will you have the opportunity to learn more about the matchmaking business, but you’ll be working closely with a career advancement expert!
This is a remote role, with the possibility of in-person meetings with RBM team members and/or clients.
Responsibilities for Social Media/Admin Intern
- Assist in the growth of the brand by raising awareness through various social media platforms
- Work alongside the team to create a plan for social media strategies monthly
- Monitor postings to ensure the brand message is consistent and on par with the brand’s mission
- Aid in the daily aspects of promoting the businesses campaigns
- Interact with followers and potential customers by communicating and answering questions through the company’s social media pages and via email
- Assist in implementing plans to increase followers on popular social media websites
- Support the establishment of partnerships with local and/or national businesses
- Support the leadership team as needed
Qualifications for Social Media Intern
- Bachelor’s degree in business, marketing, journalism, public relations, or related field
- 1-2 years of social media management experience
- Strong knowledge of popular social media platforms including Instagram, TikTok, Twitter, Facebook, and LinkedIn
- Familiarity with Google Analytics preferred
- Experience with multi-social posting through programs such as Hootsuite, Later, and HubSpot
- Comfortable working with Microsoft Office, Canva, and WordPress
- General knowledge of Search Engine Optimization and internet ranking for web content
- Entry-level experience determining how to cater unique marketing campaigns to a unique audience
- Entry-level understanding of marketing strategy and how to use the concepts throughout various forms of outreach
- Some sales experience or knowledge strongly preferred
To apply, please send resume to Aramis Grant at email@example.com