Summer Session 2021: Calling All Psychology Majors and Minors!
Looking to make the most of your summer?
Benefits of taking summer courses
- furthering one’s knowledge and skillset
- avoiding scheduling issues
- convenience of learning in the comfort of one’s own home
- the flexibility in one’s day-to-day schedule
- Log onto my.newpaltz.edu
- Click on the “Students” tab
- Under Resources on the left hand side of the screen, scroll down until you see “Registration” then select
- Under Registration, click “My Schedule Planner” then “Shopping Cart”
NOTE: Starting Summer 2021, the Psychology Department has renumbered most classes, as well as renamed some of them. This will not impact your completing the major or minor, as the new versions of courses count in place of the old versions. For further details, see Information about the New Curriculum.
- PSY101 Introduction to Psychology (formerly PSY272)
- PSY384 Health Psychology (formerly PSY403)
- PSY221 Social Psychology (formerly PSY306)
- PSY443 Psychology of Infancy & Childhood (formerly PSY343)
- PSY444 Psychology of Adolescence & Adulthood (formerly PSY344)
- PSY372 Psychology of Women (formerly PSY350)
- PSY332 Personality (formerly PSY313)
- PSY231 Abnormal Psychology (formerly 412)
- PSY332 Mental Health Professions (formerly PSY440 Clinical & Counseling Psychology)
- PSY383 Basics of Organizational Psychology (formerly PSY315)
- PSY498 Seminar in Psychology
- PSY130 Psychology of Adjustment (formerly PSY273) [now meets the Diversity requirement for graduation]
- PSY363 Evolutionary Psychology (formerly 307)
Have any questions/concerns?