Leaders Learning Live occurs every third Thursday of the month from 12:00 p.m.-1:00 p.m. This interview-style webinar series provides insights into a wide variety of higher education leadership topics and best practices.
Leading with Data, February 18
- Learn the important role that data can play in our leadership
- Gain strategies to better lead with data
- Discuss how to start using data to gain buy-in and advance your initiatives
- Jason Lane, Dean of Education at University at Albany and Executive Director for the SUNY SAIL Institute
- Teresa Foster, Associate Provost for Institutional Research and Data Analytics, SUNY System Administration
- Juan Rivelo, Business Analyst, SUNY System Administration
Shared Governance, March 18
Department Chair Reflections, April 15
Including All by Creating Accessible Environments, May 20, 12:00 p.m.