Are you interested in a career in Mental Health, but need guidance?
If so, then join Dr. Bobby Bui for a virtual workshop to learn about the various educational and career paths available.
When: Tuesday, October 27 at 5:30 PM – 6:30 PM
How: RSVP* to email@example.com by 5:00 PM on October 26 to receive an invite link to join the workshop.
*In order to provide a more personalized experience attendance will be limited to 30 participants.
In this workshop Dr. Bui will cover:
- Career options
- Whether graduate school is necessary for your career path.
- The various degree programs – MSW, MA/MS in Mental Health Counseling, Ph.D., Psy.D., BCBA, M.D.
- The diverse areas of study – clinical psychology, school psychology, counseling psychology, mental health counseling, social work, psychiatry, creative arts therapy, marriage and family counseling
- What you need to do as an undergraduate. From taking the necessary courses to the value of gaining research experience and/or completing an internship.
- The GRE (Graduate Record Exam). To take or not to take? How to prepare for it.
- Researching Programs and Understanding Admission Criteria
- Writing the Personal Statement
- Securing Letters of Recommendation