Are you a passionate LGBTQ community ally pursuing a degree in film, design or social media? We’re seeking a freelance designer to amp up our social media presence to promote a documentary film 10 years in the making.
- Work with the Director and Editor to brainstorm ideas and create social media reels, posts, stories, etc.
- Develop eye catching and thumb-stopping social media posts
- Support the growth of followers and engagements through the creation of engaging visual content
- Strong understanding of creative design programs, including motion graphics and animation (Adobe or similar)
- Dynamic portfolio including a variety of graphics, animations, and video for social media
- Bonus: experience managing campaigns across Instagram, Facebook and TikTok
- Bonus: experience with social media analytics and reporting tools
- Out-of-the-box creative thinker
- Passion for supporting the LGBTQ community and being an ally for diversity, inclusion and equality
- Organized with high attention to detail
Compensation is hourly rate above minimum, depending on experience, at up to 10 hours per week to start. Hours can be flexible, but must have ability to video chat with the team as needed.
To apply, send resume, portfolio to:
Gene Fischer, Director, Hundred Fish Media