The Legislative Gazette is seeking interns to serve as writers, photographers, copy editors, social media editors, podcast producers, and video content producers for the Spring 2023 semester. Scholarships are still available for qualified students. Continue reading
- One (1) $5,000 scholarship is available for a student committing to at least 9 credit hours.
Four (4) $2,000 scholarships are available for students meant to help those traveling to and from Albany. Preference is given to highest credit enrollment first – 6 credit, then 5, then 4, then 3, etc.
- The Gazette needs students with writing, editing, publishing, social media, videography, and audio skills to produce a wide variety of news content daily.
- Opportunities for shooting and producing news video, short documentaries and other photo and video content for the Gazette’s website and social media channels, using new production equipment housed in the Albany newsroom.
- Gazette students will be covering the Governor’s State of the State Address, Budget Negotiations, Court of Appeals hearings, and legislation related to gun control, voting protections, conservation and environmental protections and other breaking stories.
- Students cover live press conferences in and around the State Capitol, rallies, protests, committee hearings, and live sessions of the State Assembly and State Senate.
- For more information about the internship, job duties, and the application process, please contact Professor James Gormley at firstname.lastname@example.org
Have you been given permission to register for internship credits and/or the internship seminar but are still having trouble registering via My Schedule Planner? Here are some tips:
The Legislative Gazette is seeking interns to serve as writers, photographers, copy editors, engagement editors, social media editors, podcast producers, and video producers for the Spring 2023 semester.
Townsquare Media is interviewing qualified candidates for Spring 2023 internships in the following departments: Promotions, Live Events, Programming, Production, Digital, Business and Sales. Interns will understand how all of the departments work together in creating marketing solutions for our clients. Interns must be able to receive credit (and have been approved by the DMJ/CMM Dept).
Multiple Spring 2023 in-person media production internships are available at EC Media Group LLC.
Internship would include occasional in-person photo/video shoots for content generation.
Intern Requirements: Continue reading
This is Your Responsibilities Checklist:
- Schedule an appointment with your advisor. Go to my.newpaltz.edu page to find your Progress Report and advisor’s name. **DMJ Group Advising happens October 19-21, 2022.
- Review your Progress Report and graduation requirements. This is your responsibility, not the advisor’s.
Don’t know when to complete your internship? Feeling lost in the process and don’t know the next step? Consider these points when trying to find, apply, and complete your internship.
Below are our four steps to getting certified eligible to do an internship. If you plan to intern for credit (required for all DMJ majors), you must follow all these steps. The first step should be completed as soon as you meet the requirements below. If you are a sophomore, you are likely eligible to complete the first step.