Campus minister Allison Moore, with Chaplain Michelle Ledesma-Baer, director of the Student Christian Center, are seeking a communications/media intern to raise the visibility of the campus Food Pantry and expand progressive Christian ministry beyond the Food Pantry, into food sustainability, food justice, cooking classes, nutrition workshops, etc.
- Ability to work independently and collaboratively
- Ability to document work–all accounts, all passwords, necessary info to hand off to a new intern next semester
- Be well-organized
- Be attentive to detail
Major strategic initiatives include:
- Understand the mission and vision of Food Pantry, SCC, ECM, programs
- Develop a timetable of messaging that includes each media platform, with input deadlines for copy and images
- Develop a “how to” manual that can be used in successive internships
- Develop a system for storing digital media images and content ideas (e.g. academic schedules, holidays, etc.) that can be shared
This is an excellent opportunity to have creative input and design a media infrastructure for an organization that is rebranding itself.
Typical work week will include meetings with directors and independently generating images and content.
Michelle Ledesma-Baer email@example.com
Allison Moore firstname.lastname@example.org
Ministry office is in SUB 309, across from the Food Pantry in SUB 307.
To apply please send resume to The Rev. Allison Moore at email@example.com. Past examples of digital images used to advertise other organizations or products are encouraged.