Book Traces

When you think of William Wordsworth you think of one of the greatest romantic poets. The man who help create the Romantic Age in English literature. But this blog post is not just about William Wordsworth it is about one of his books i obtained in our school library. This book is called The poems of William Wordsworth and it contains a collection of his poems as well as some interesting hand written things. Within the book there was hand written comments, which were varies titles of some of his poems. The inscription said “Strange Fits if passion have I known She dweltIMG_8423 among the untrodden ways I traveled among unknown men A slumber did my spirit seal” this is written in a type of writing that is originated in 1800’s to 1900’s. I am not sure on why this is important to this certain person who wrote it. It could be about one of his/her love ones or it could be about the pain that they are undergoing.  But this is not the only Marginalia that i have found there is another entree the reads “May have written this when he change from love to ammeter the hie setter quiet love” at least that is what i got from it, i am unsure if that is accurate. Yet i would love to see what that means in the sense it where it is placed, that was placed on page 123 and the bottom of his poem Lucy Gray; or, Solitude. This has to pertain to this writers view on William Wordsworth. I wish I could talk to these people that wrote these so i can see there logic and  what it pertains to, because these could be relating to anything in the word whether it be about their personal life or the world surrounding them.