Answer these questions with your group members. Email me your answers by 8pm on November 19th and cc your group members.
- What methodology are you using for your project? (GIS, visualizations, digital archive, digital edition)
- What are you producing? (be specific)
- What is your research question?
- Where will you get the data? (be specific: include URLs if possible)
- If you’re hosting images online, do you have the copyright permissions to publish them? (pre-1923, or special permission from the author(s))
- What tool are you using to produce your project? Why did you choose that one?
- Does the tool host the project online for you (i.e. Omeka, Juxta Editions, Google Fusion Tables, Google Maps, Mapbox), or will you have to make a separate website to display your project?
- How often will you meet outside of class?
- Who is your project manager? (Appoint one)
- Who is the audience from your project?
- What will someone learn from your project?
- What will be the hardest part about making the project?
- Make a work plan: break the project into smaller bits and assign deadlines and names to each bit. Include this schedule in your proposal.