Google Slides is an online presentation app that lets you create and format presentations and work with other people.
- First, select Google Slides from your Google account.
- Then you’ll want to create a new slideshow by clicking on this blank new slideshow button.
- When your new Google Slideshow opens a list of themes will appear on the right. Scroll through and choose what theme you’d like to use.
- After picking your theme, rename your Slideshow on the top left.
- To add a new slide click on the Slide tab.
- That’s the basics of getting started with Google Slides. Go to our other Google Slides post to learn about Layouts and Presenting. Remember this is very similar to PowerPoint.