For students who have already applied for and have been approved to be ELIGIBLE to intern, this is the LAST CALL to secure an internship placement for FALL 2023.
Intern applications for the Woodstock Film Festival Internship Program are now open for Summer and Fall internships! Their office is located at 13 Rock City Road in Woodstock, NY. All internships are in-person, though there is partial remote availability.
As of February 1st, applications for the 2023 HUDSY Apprenticeship are open. The application deadline is February 28th.
- One (1) $5,000 scholarship is available for a student committing to at least 9 credit hours.
Four (4) $2,000 scholarships are available for students meant to help those traveling to and from Albany. Preference is given to highest credit enrollment first – 6 credit, then 5, then 4, then 3, etc.
- The Gazette needs students with writing, editing, publishing, social media, videography, and audio skills to produce a wide variety of news content daily.
- Opportunities for shooting and producing news video, short documentaries and other photo and video content for the Gazette’s website and social media channels, using new production equipment housed in the Albany newsroom.
- Gazette students will be covering the Governor’s State of the State Address, Budget Negotiations, Court of Appeals hearings, and legislation related to gun control, voting protections, conservation and environmental protections and other breaking stories.
- Students cover live press conferences in and around the State Capitol, rallies, protests, committee hearings, and live sessions of the State Assembly and State Senate.
- For more information about the internship, job duties, and the application process, please contact Professor James Gormley at email@example.com
The Legislative Gazette is seeking interns to serve as writers, photographers, copy editors, engagement editors, social media editors, podcast producers, and video producers for the Spring 2023 semester.
The (un)maidenly podcast is looking for a Spring 2023 intern to help edit and produce their weekly podcast. Interns will be paid and can expect to work 8 hours a week (120 hours total). All work will be done remotely and interns will be given access to the equipment and software needed to produce the podcast. On top of editing and production, interns will help with some marketing tasks – familiarity with Canva is a must !
Multiple Spring 2023 in-person media production internships are available at EC Media Group LLC.
Internship would include occasional in-person photo/video shoots for content generation.
Intern Requirements: Continue reading