Harana Market, a local business, is seeking a Social Media Intern.
- Currently pursuing a degree in marketing, journalism, communications, hospitality, or a related ﬁeld
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, with a keen eye for detail
- Creative and irreverent thinking with an ability to generate engaging content ideas to create content
- Knowledge of current social media trends and best practices
- Strong organizational and time management skills, with the ability to meet deadlines
- Basic understanding of SEO and online marketing concepts and the desire to continue learning new techniques
- Proﬁcient in using social media platforms and tools, including scheduling and analytics tools
- Ability to work independently and collaboratively in a fast-paced environment
- Strong passion for and/or knowledge of hospitality, food service, and community-based mutual aid food programs
- brainstorm and create engaging and on-brand content
- develop our content calendar/schedule to ensure consistent and timely posting across platforms
- Monitor and engage with our social media audience by responding to comments, messages, and inquiries in a timely and professional manner
- Brainstorm and suggest social media strategies to increase brand awareness, reach, and engagement
- Analyze analytics to gauge the success of
- Collaborate with owners to align social media content with overall marketing campaigns and initiatives
- Ensure consistency in branding and messaging across all social media
- Stay up-to-date with emerging social media trends and platforms, and propose innovative ideas to enhance our social media presence to reach new audiences
Students may apply by sending their resume and a short note about why they want to do their internship at Harana Market, to Chris Mauricio (they/them) and Eva Tringali (she/her), Co-Owners, Harana Market, at: email@example.com
Intern applications for the Woodstock Film Festival Internship Program are now open for Summer and Fall internships! Their office is located at 13 Rock City Road in Woodstock, NY. All internships are in-person, though there is partial remote availability.
Proctors Collaborative in Schenectady is currently accepting applications for spring and summer internships in a variety of areas, seeking motivated college students who want credit and work experience! It takes a lot of different departments to operate a theater, and they will have opportunities available in accounting, arts administration, graphic design, marketing, fundraising, I.T., theatre production management, and more!
Firelight is two separate organizations with one mission: to support communities of color in front of and behind the camera. We seek interns in several departments: Production, Communication, Operations, Development. https://www.firelightmedia.tv/
It is Firelight’s mission to mentor our interns and give them the skills and experience to be the next generation of film, media, and arts administration professionals. Our internship program will give dedicated and driven participants the opportunity to assist our Firelight Media and Firelight Films teams with a variety of projects depending on their area of interest. Opportunities include the production and development of documentary film projects; graphic design and social video production; fundraising and arts administration, and more.
Interact Marketing will be hosting two Virtual Open Houses, Thursday, April 7, 2022 5-7PM and Thursday, April 21, 2022 5-7PM. These virtual sessions will explain the paid and unpaid internship opportunities at this digital marketing agency; the qualifications and process to apply. You only need to attend one session.
Use the following link to sign up to attend:
The Department of Athletics, Wellness, and Recreation is seeking interns for the Spring ’22 semester to work in the areas of photography, videography, graphic design, journalism, and assistance with social media. The successful candidates will be connected to the professional staff virtually and in person if possible, to cover Wellness and Recreation events, staff spotlights, and capture facility happenings. The intern can expect to work in a professional setting with flexible hours and plenty of room for creativity and stylistic development. An additional emphasis will be placed on assisting with the coordination and design of the campus wide Stress Busters Program. Residence on campus is not required for consideration.
Digital Communications Intern Needed
The Center for the Integration and Advancement of New Americans (CIANA), Communications and Outreach team is looking for Communications Interns who are creative and detail-oriented self-starters. Chosen interns will form a team that possesses a combination of the skills outlined below.