Unsure how to do something? Check this list!
- Take a screenshot: http://www.take-a-screenshot.org/
- Get an image URL: http://support2.constantcontact.com/articles/FAQ/1801
- Zip and unzip files: https://answers.stanford.edu/solution/how-do-i-zip-and-unzip-files-and-folders-do-i-need-winzip-or-stuffit
- Get longitude and latitude of a location with Google Maps: https://support.google.com/maps/answer/18539?hl=en
Troubleshooting: If you run into problems with the technology for an assignment, then send me an email with the following information:
1. The web browser you’re using.
2. The name of the tool that is acting up.
3. A detailed description of the problem (including which step of the instructions led to the problem).
4. The full error message.
5. A screenshot of the screen and error message.
NOTE: If you send me troubleshooting emails only a few hours before the assignment is due, be forewarned that I may not be able to respond in time to help.
One thought on “Computer References”
Spot on this write-up. I really feel this weblog needs far more attention.