The Student Christian Center and Episcopal Campus Ministries, in partnership with Campus Auxiliary Services, sponsor a new food pantry in SUB 309. Each organization works together to promote progressive Christian ministry on campus. They are looking for someone to help publicize their work on various social media platforms.
- Understand the mission and vision of the Food Pantry, Student Christian Center (SCC) and Episcopal Campus Ministry (ECM)
- Develop a time table of messaging that includes each media platform, with input deadlines for copy and images
- Build on the “how to manual” created in the Spring 2023 semester as a guide for the intern, Food Pantry, SCC, and ECM
- Develop a system for storing digital media images and content ideas that can be shared
Weekly work includes:
- Meetings with directors to review calendar of events and media posts and set deadlines for all of them
- Independent generating of posts for various platforms with content and ideas for images
- Suggest ways from your experience of how to broaden exposure
- Ability to work independently and collaboratively
- Ability to document work
- Attentive to detail
This is an excellent opportunity to have creative input and strengthen a fledgling media infrastructure for an organization that seeks to be better known.
Direct questions and interest in applying to Chaplain Michelle Ledesma-Baer, email@example.com.