For Winter 2018-19, I will be teaching one undergraduate and one graduate class:
- PSY498 Seminar in Psychology (Topic: Hot Topics in Abnormal Psychology)
- COU585 Contemporary Issues in Counseling (Topic: Diagnostic Alternatives for Counselors)
The required books to purchase for these classes are as follows:
PSY498 Seminar in Psychology
- American Psychological Association (2010). Publication manual of the American Psychological Association (6th ed.). Washington, DC: American Psychological Association.
COU585 Contemporary Issues in Counseling
- Goodheart, C. D. (2014). A primer for ICD-10-CM users: Psychological and behavioral conditions. Washington, DC: American Psychological Association
- Paris, J.(2015). The intelligent clinician’s guide to the DSM-5 (2nd ed.). Oxford, England: Oxford University Press.