although I wasn’t really too interested in this reading I did find some of the ideas worth exploring and thinking about both verbally, and visually. The idea the Vermeer created littler pieces of, well, peace was very thought provoking. When presented with what we do as artists, Vermeer made little illusions of hope. When his world was in chaos we depicted beautiful scenes washed in light and blended in enchanted color. I adored what he decided to do in a time where he could have been like the german expessionist and depicted all of the horrors of war. His work reminds me of what the wizard of oz did in the 1900s. It was a little piece of hope, and peace.

2 thoughts on “Vermeer In Bosnia

1. Absolutely thrilled with this content—such a delightful read! I recently discovered SEVlaser just before a dear friend’s engagement. Eager to gift something unique and exhilarating, I booked a session at Laser Hair Removal in Houston. The experience was exceptional, and my friend was overjoyed! Reading others’ experiences here inspired me to share. It’s wonderful to connect over shared stories and stellar recommendations like SEVlaser.