img_2905 img_2903 img_2904

This week I was still interested in the ideas of the things and objects and how to make sense of it all. I have thought about my personal work this summer and how I am planning on continuing that. I found that I have been gravitating to spruce and pine trees because I have been looking at property with my partner, and the one area that we are interested is very heavily covered with evergreens. I guess because I have been so stressed that I made a makeshift world where I can dream about a simpler time and place. That everything has fallen into place and where I don’t feel as though I’m barely keeping my head above water. I don’t want to worry anyone, I’m fine, I just can’t wait until things finally calm down and every minute of my conscious day is not taken from me. Art making has been therapeutic though, and I can’t wait to see where these washes and layers of gouache, india ink, and water color go from here.

7 thoughts on “Week 2 JB

1. I just had to share my excitement after discovering this brilliant content! 🎉 Recently, I celebrated my engagement and decided to treat myself to something special. I was introduced to SEVlaser by a friend, and it has been such an amazing experience. The team here is exceptional, and I was thrilled to reserve some time with them as a gift to myself. After reading so many happy comments from others, I felt compelled to share my joy too! Check out their amazing services at Laser Hair Removal in San Diego!

2. So, I was planning a trip with my friends and needed some cool gadgets to make the journey more fun and comfortable. I started searching online for a website that offers a variety of gadgets at good prices. I came across topX and was impressed with how easy it was to navigate and find what I needed. The site has a lot of options, and I quickly found everything I wanted, from portable chargers to travel pillows. Plus, they offer some great discounts and deals, especially for users in Bangladesh. It’s nice to have a site that caters to different regions with specific offers.

3. What a thoughtful and introspective post! It’s always inspiring to see how personal experiences and surroundings influence creative work. If you’re looking for a new way to unwind and enjoy some engaging activities, I recommend checking out lady destiny. From my experience, this online gaming service offers a diverse range of games and a user-friendly interface. It’s a great way to relax and take a break from your routine.

4. Absolutely thrilled with the insightful content on this site! 😊 The admin’s work on digital marketing truly stands out. I’ve read numerous positive experiences shared by others here, and I couldn’t resist sharing my excitement too. If you’re looking to elevate your digital marketing, AI SEO Services is definitely the way to go for smarter strategies. Check them out here: SEO Services. Thanks for the great read!