The SUNY IITG online application web link is now available to accept project proposals for Round Eight (2019) of the Innovative Instruction Technology Grants. The application site will remain open until 11:59 pm, Sunday March 3rd, 2019.
Please visit http://commons.suny.edu/iitg (Application Details) to:
- Read the announcement letter
- Review the Request for Proposals
- Register for informational webinars (Jan. 18th and Feb. 12th, 2019)
- Access the necessary supporting documents and the FAQ
- Create a profile in the SUNY IITG Online Application Website
Please refer to the FAQ’s if you have any questions regarding the application. Here are a few important things to keep in mind.
- IITG funds are University-wide funding distributed to campuses (including community colleges) each fall as part of the normal budget process. It is NOT connected to the SUNY Research Foundation.
- Expenditures must follow normal campus procurement guidelines.
- Any project expenditures necessary prior to the Fall 2019 funds distribution must be advanced at the campus level.
The IITG Website also contains a “Call for Reviewers” link. All SUNY Faculty and Staff are invited to fill out a brief online form to volunteer as a 2019 reviewer.