- Monday 11:00-12:15pm in CIE@NP (OM 215)
- Tuesday 8:00 am – 11:00am & 2:00pm-5:00pm virtually (phone or video chat)
- Wednesday 8:00 am – 1:45pm by appointment in CIE@NP (OM 215)
- Thursday 11:00-12:00pm in CIE@NP (OM 215)
- Sign up for an appointment HERE.
- No question is too remedial! Bring any problem or obstacle related to edtech in your teaching and learning to Liz.
Liz is a first-generation college student majoring in Early Childhood and Childhood Education with a concentration in History. She is a commuter student from Westchester County, and works at the Boys & Girls Club (BGC) of Northern Westchester as a Power Hour teacher. Over the summer, Liz ran a Brain Gain Fifa Reading Program which featured learning about different countries around the world that played in the Fifa World Cup. Last year, Liz was the Registrar for the BGC and learned many tech tools that she looks forward to bringing to the table as the first-ever EdTech Fellow in the SUNY New Paltz Center for Innovation in Education @ New Paltz (CIE@NP). In the past, she worked with the Jacob Burns Movie theater to help kids create claymation and stop-action movies. Liz shares Dr. Greene’s passion for technology and can’t wait to help School of Education faculty and teacher candidates with any tech needs that come up!