- We will discuss uploading a video to Vimeo for WordPress. To begin, create an account on vimeo.com/ by clicking on Join.
- After you’ve created an account go to the top right corner and click on the Upload button.
- Next, click on this button to choose a file to upload from your computer.
- Once you select your video it will bring you to the uploading page where you can see the status of the upload and change details of the video.
- Once it’s done uploading, click on the video preview on the left.
- You’ll be brought to this page where it will convert your video to fully upload it to Vimeo.
- Once it’s done the video will appear and allow you to share it by scrolling down and clicking on the share button.
- A small share window will pop up. All you have to do is copy the link that appears in this box.
- Go back to your WordPress page/post that you want your video to be played. Go to the edit page and paste the URL into the text box where you want the video to be placed. It will automatically turn into a video. When you’re done just click on update or publish to post your video.
Comments are Closed