- Once you have your photos, videos and/or audio on the Timeline. We can start to edit the movie.
- Everything placed on the Timeline is called a clip. Each clip can be moved by clicking and dragging to your ideal location each line on the Timeline is called a track.
- Within the Timeline there can be multiple tracks, however, there is the Main track that is marked by these black bars.
- If any video, photo, or audio clip overlaps a clip in the Main track it will be attached to that Main clip, seen by these small links here.
- This means that if you move a Main clip that other clips are attached to, they will all move together.
Comments are Closed