Cappricielli Productions is seeking multiple interns to aid in the production of The Legend of Lake Ronkonkoma: The Lady of the Lake. Interns will work remotely via Zoom then transfer to in-person work once production begins. Internships are unpaid with the possibility of employment once the program has finished.
Production will be based on Long Island, NY. Local interns preferred. Must have access to automobile.
- Production Intern
- Social Media/Public Relations Intern
- Administrative Intern
- Undergraduate student with knowledge of a film’s full life cycle from development, script, to shooting script, pre-production, production, post-production, sales, and delivery of paper and technical assets
- Professional communications skills
- Must be positive & eager to learn about the entertainment industry, committed and
- Proficiency in Google applications, Dropbox applications, Vimeo, Canva, Adobe applications, and social media platforms (Instagram, Twitter)
- Have access to personal laptop (Mac preferred)
Interested candidates please send a resume and cover letter to email@example.com. Please include the word internship in the subject line.
For more information visit https://www.cappricielli.com/