As a Seasonal Part-time Digital Content Producer at the Beatrix Farrand Garden, you’ll get to create content that shares our mission and history, promote our current horticultural and educational efforts, and makes an impact across many different digital platforms. More specifically, you’ll get to:
- Write, edit and publish content for websites, blogs, videos, social media posts/campaigns, email campaigns, podcasts, e-books, whitepapers, and more
- Create content that motivates, inspires, educates, informs, sells, and simply, provides information, across a wide variety of digital platforms
- Work closely with the garden’s Horticulturist and Educator to produce content that generates online and in-person visitors
- Use your skills in social media advertising, editing, content management, and HTML skills to publish and edit content across various digital platforms
- Use your knowledge of SEO and content development to create digital content that helps us get found via search engines, and showcases our garden as a leader within the industry
Minimum of 2 years experience creating websites and/or digital marketing campaigns. Excellent organization, communication, and team collaboration skills. An understanding of the web platform Squarespace, and technologies such as Adobe Creative Cloud, HTML5, CSS, PHP, jQuery, and e-commerce a plus. Exposure and a basic understanding of Digital Marketing services including SEO, Social Media, Email Marketing, and Analytics. Enthusiasm for working in a small multi-disciplinary non-profit environment.
Bachelor’s degree and/or completion of coursework or equivalent experience. Outgoing personality, enthusiastic attitude, impeccable time management abilities, and great visitor and member service are required.
Position may be remote but bi-monthly visits to Hyde Park, NY for timely content creation are required.
Details and Compensation
Position is seasonal, May through November, 2021
$25 hourly wage, 5-8 hours weekly
Resume and cover letter can be sent to email@example.com