The John N. Gardner Institute for Excellence in Undergraduate Education (Gardner Institute) is looking for an Undergraduate Intern for Spring 2023!
Interns are given the opportunity to collaborate alongside Gardner Institute staff on work related to student success and increasing equity in higher education. Each intern is expected to complete a project by the end of their term. For Spring 2023 we are looking for an intern interested in working in content writing and website design, perfect for a Communications Major or English Major.
Interns will receive a stipend of $1,500 per semester and academic credit may also be available. All internships are online at this time.
To apply for one of our internships, please complete the Internship Form.
The application is due October 7 at 5 pm ET.
- Spring 2023- Undergraduate Internship
- Summer 2023- Graduate Internship
- Fall 2023- Undergraduate Internship
- Spring 2024- Graduate Internship
Potential Internship Opportunities Include:
- Social Media and Communications
- Data Analysis and Research
- Equity and Social Justice
- Improving the success of undergraduate students
- Leadership skills development
- Exploration of possible careers in higher education
- Other Topics of Interest
Feel free to share this opportunity with students and colleagues!
For questions, please contact email@example.com or visit Internships and Research Opportunities — Gardner Institute (jngi.org).