For Summer 2018, I will be teaching one undergraduate and one graduate class:
- PSY498 Seminar in Psychology
- COU585 Contemporary Issues in Counseling
- PSY498 Seminar in Psychology: Hot Topics in Abnormal Psychology
- American Psychological Association (2010). Publication manual of the American Psychological Association (6th ed.). Washington, DC: American Psychological Association.
- No other book required. All readings will be provided electronically.
- COU585 Contemporary Issues in Counseling: Constructivist Approaches to Counseling
- Raskin, J. D., & Bridges, S. K. (Eds.). (2008). Studies in meaning 3: Constructivist psychotherapy in the real world. New York: Pace University Press.