What are the ways we each continue to cultivate our deep questions, part of that human longing for connectedness, meaning, purpose, the sacred, the questions that we want to wrap ourselves in? How do we create learning environments for our students to do that too? Join us in this exploration and conversation.
Questions to Explore:
- What has nourished and nourishes each of our personal and professional journey?
- Who or what nurtures or has nurtured our inner lives and spiritual health?
- How do we each meet our own needs for both solitude and connection/community?
- What sustains each of us in times of stress and difficulty?
- How do we each celebrate the beauty and wonder of the world in our classes?
- What helps us each live our lives as educators with wholeness?
- As teachers, how do we offer our students inspiration, hope, connectedness, and community?
Date: Monday, April 29, 2019
Time: 12:30 – 1:30 p.m.
Location: Faculty Center, College Hall 113